Hi babe face, I am chuffers you're here!
I'm a woman who gives a f**k about women birthing things - and not just humans. Can we just take a moment to stop and realise that we are creators!
I care so deeply women reconnecting inward, remembering who they are and reclaiming their power. I use a bunch of modalities - Human Design, Reiki Energy Healing, Menstrual Cycle Awareness, as well as my own intuition and guidance. I've also got 15+ years of business and marketing skills under my belt!
My Human Design looks like this ~ Manifesting Generator, emotional authority, single definition, 4/6 profile and eight channels (EIGHT!)
My Astrology looks like this ~☉ Gemini ↑ Virgo ☽ Pisces
I live in loving partnership with my menstrual cycle and Reiki healing energy. I love communication, community and connection. I am obsessed plant medicine, Mumma Naitch and dropping a good F -bomb.
I love helping women to reconnect with their body intelligence, remember who they are by understanding their unique energetic blueprint, and reclaim their power by healing past experiences to (re)birth life and business their soul desires unapologetically.
Teaching them how to tap into their innate creativity and share ways to support themselves physically, energetically and spiritually, clearing the debris and standing in their truth.
10 Things You Might Not Know About Me
- I love food. All of the food. Food is medicine. Food is fun. Food is life!
- I have a dodgy accent ~ I'm a Londoner (who's been outta there for 12 over years!) who spent seven years in Wellington, NZ and moved to The Netherlands in 2016. I look forward to the day I have a Dutch twang also!
- As a kid, I used to recreate the popular 90s show 'Gladiators' (even though the producers EXPLICITLY said not to). My Dad encouraged it, my sister ignored me, my Mum rolled her eyes and said, 'Oh, Nicola'.
- I had Hirschsprung disease when I was a baby and had part of my colon removed at Great Ormond Street Hospital. That hospital is incredible!
- I love Mother Nature and what she provides. She is the cheapest medicine - go be with her daily.
- I aim to live a harmonious life, but I don't believe in restrictions. My Spanish grandmother used to say, 'Everything in moderation.' Amen to that!
- I love music and dancing and singing (badly).
- Herman/Herms/Hermie/Monnie is my love muffin. The yang to my yin. The cheese to my glass of Central Otago Pinot Noir. You MAY catch a glimpse of him via my Instagram (much to his dislike!).
- I am a fur-Mumma to Coco and a bonus-Mumma to Hunter.
- All you need is Love. And the odd F-bomb. But mainly love - that's my foundation.