Hi babes, I'm Nicola
I'm a Manifesting Generator, 4/6 profile in Human Design, and I live my life in-sync with my female monthly cycle - no, that doesn't mean you sync up your period with your gal pals - it's all about syncing up your lifestyle in accordance to your natural, cyclical female rhythm. I love communication and connection (Hello, Gemini!), and am utterly obsessed with all things women's health and hormones.
I mentor and guide womxn to become truly empowered in their female body, to do what they're on this planet to do in this lifetime, and if they have a business - how to manage and run that in also, by partnering with their female cycle, human design and sprinkling that with a big bit of selfishness (in a good way!).
During my 36 years on Mother Earth, I have had some big life experiences (thank you, Saturn return!) - in both my personal and professional life - that have shaped and taught so much already. My personal ‘tool box’ has developed dramatically, and I integrate all of this into what I do with the beautiful womxn I work with!
10 Things You Don't Know About Me
- I love food. All of the food. Food is medicine. Food is life.
- I have a dodgy accent ~ I'm a Londoner who spent seven years in Wellington, NZ and moved to Amsterdam, NL in 2016. I look forward to the day I have a Dutch twang also!
- As a kid, I used to recreate the popular 90s show 'Gladiators' (even though the producers EXPLICITLY said not to). My Dad encouraged it, my sister ignored me, my Mum rolled her eyes and said, 'Oh, Nicola'.
- I had Hirschsprung disease when I was a baby and had part of my colon removed at Great Ormond Street Hospital. That hospital is incredible!
- I love Mother Earth. I love nature and what she provides. She is the cheapest medicine - go be with her.
- I live a wellness lifestyle, but I don't believe in restrictions. My Spanish grandmother used to say, 'Everything in moderation' Amen to that!
- I would rather listen to music than watch TV any day of the week. Mainly so I can dance around like a crazy woman.
- Herman/Herms/Hermie boy is my love muffin. The yin to the yang. The cheese to my glass of red. You MAY catch a glimpse of him via my Instagram (much to his dislike!).
- I am a fur-Mumma to Coco and a bonus-Mumma to Hunter.
- Love is my foundation. Bringing it back to love is always my goal, even when it's tough. Start that shiz with yourself first!
**This call is no strings attached and totally free of charge. After this, you are under no obligation to work with me**