Hi babe face, I am chuffers you're here!
I'm a woman who gives a f**k about women birthing things - and not just humans.
I care so deeply about them reconnecting inward, remembering who they are and reclaiming their power. I use a bunch of modalities - Human Design, Reiki Energy Healing, Menstrual Cycle Awareness, but mainly, my own intuition, guidance. I also work with 15+ years of business and marketing skills.
My Human Design looks like ~ Manifesting Generator, emotional authority, single definition, 4/6 profile and eight channels (EIGHT!)
I live my life in partnership with my menstrual cycle (amongst all the other rhythmic laws and cycles).
I love communication, community and connection (Hello, Gemini and humans), I am obsessed with energy hygiene, plant medicine, Mumma Naitch and I love a good F -bomb.
I create ways for women to be their TRUE SELF(!), and if they have a business - how to manage and run that in also, by partnering with cycles, energy, human design, healing from heaviness and past experiences, and sprinkling that with a big bit of selfishness (in a good way!). I've got a treasure trove of ways to support as and when the uncomfy upgrades beckon and natural and magical ammunition is needed!
During my 37 years on Mother Earth, I have had some big life experiences (thank you, Saturn return and some!) - in both my personal and professional life - that has shaped and taught me so much already.
10 Things You Might Not Know About Me
- I love food. All of the food. Food is medicine. Food is fun. Food is life!
- I have a dodgy accent ~ I'm a Londoner (who's been outta there for 12 years!) who spent seven years in Wellington, NZ and moved to The Netherlands in 2016. I look forward to the day I have a Dutch twang also!
- As a kid, I used to recreate the popular 90s show 'Gladiators' (even though the producers EXPLICITLY said not to). My Dad encouraged it, my sister ignored me, my Mum rolled her eyes and said, 'Oh, Nicola'.
- I had Hirschsprung disease when I was a baby and had part of my colon removed at Great Ormond Street Hospital. That hospital is incredible!
- I love Mother Nature and what she provides. She is the cheapest medicine - go be with her. Can I come with you?
- I aim to live a harmonious and well lifestyle, but I don't believe in restrictions. My Spanish grandmother used to say, 'Everything in moderation' Amen to that!
- I would rather listen to music than watch TV. Mainly so I can sing and dance around like a crazy woman.
- Herman/Herms/Hermie/Monnie boy is my love muffin. The yang to my yin. The cheese to my glass of red. You MAY catch a glimpse of him via my Instagram (much to his dislike!).
- I am a fur-Mumma to Coco and a bonus-Mumma to Hunter.
- Love is my foundation. Bringing it back to love is always my goal, even when it's tough. That shiz starts with you #UnapologeticallySELFISH