Amsterdam Event – Saturday 28th March
I AM A WOMAN.
SO DOES OVER 50% OF THE WORLD’S POPULATION.
Y’all I know I love me some talk about menstruation!! All things women’s health, hormones, cycles and energy just make my ovaries sing to the sweet hum of #Day19OfMyMenstrualCycle – and I’m not afraid to share this info, or talk to other women about it. BUT, it turns out a lot of women are disconnected from their female body and are in the dark about what’s available to them when they connect within.
Myself, Hana from Hana Wellness and Susan from Atma Ayurveda with Susan Pulley started a conversation about the need to connect women to each other and their bodies, and we will be joining forces by Breaking the Menstrual Taboo!
On Saturday 28th March, in Pondok in West, Amsterdam, for FOUR WHOLE HOURS, we’ll hold rip-roaring convos, educate, inform and share what we know on this subject, both personally and professionally.
Taboos to be smashed are…
DRUM ROLL …
- What we actually should have learned, and still don’t know about our periods
- Birth control
If you’re reading this and you can hear your lady parts scream ‘TELL ME MORE!!!’ and feel their thirst for more information so that you can be truly empowered in your female health and well-being, secure your spot, bring a gal pal and let’s do this!!
THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU IF
- You’re a woman who wants to know more about…
- How your female cycle works
- Hormones – what they are and how we can support hem
- How to support your cycle and hormones naturally
- How to cycle sync your life – work, social, food, exercise, focus
- How to heal hormones with Ayurveda
- What peri/menopause is and how to support yourself through it
- You want to learn more and empower women – young and old – in your life
Got a question, hit us up.
ALL THE DEETS
Saturday 28 March, 12.00 – 16.00
Pondok in West – Huurruimte en Evenementen, Amsterdam
€35 when you come with a friend, or individual €45 – via Facebook or Meetup.
♥️ Includes lots of hormone healthy snacks, coffee and tea & a goodie bag filled with women’s health goodies ♥️
Please reserve your spot by filling out this Google form and by transferring the cost of the ticket to HM ILG NL90 ABNA 0812 4204 03.
Please include in the description your name and the name of your friend if you are doing the friend price.
We can’t wait to see you there!